-Mobile continuation from Xanga blog PinkyGuerrero at PinkyGuerrero, Pinky, Janika, Basically Clueless PinkFeldspar, Living in Mirkwood (deleted), a leaf blowing by (this blog), and JaizyMay (current blog) in that order.
-Most of the graphics and vids click to sources.
-Personal blog for Janika Banks.
 photo README2.gif

Translate

Pages

Wednesday, May 11, 2022

spoon fail

from July 2008


4 a.m.ish

Woke up earlier with a migraine that feels like it goes all the way down my spine. The pill I took isn't even touching this. Spending 45 min in the heat with the chickens out yesterday and then coming in to AC may have set off a trigger. Midsummer heat is usually the worst on my severe fibro flares every year, so thats an easy correlation. Plus all the work in physical therapy lately triggering referring flare ups. Feeling pretty sick. Full blast nervous system disorder today. I'm not one to throw up but we're close.

The nerve compression in our work area is 40 years old. I was barely able to cripple around the house 15 years ago it had gotten so bad. Coming back from that has been nothing short of miraculous and sheer grit. Today is a reminder that I survived what should have killed me 40 years ago.




11:30 a.m. 

I think I'm nearly ok. Well, at least not curled up super still and quiet in a dark room.

From a derelict garden next door, June 2009.








I tweeted a pic of our cherry tree yesterday. 



These are from 2008.






Ish, I think I'm done. I thought I could power through but I'm going to lay back down.

I think of this song every time I go through this snapback stuff. I hear John Sebastian singing One Step Forward, Two Steps Back in my head.




No comments:

Post a Comment