-Mobile continuation from Xanga blog PinkyGuerrero at PinkyGuerrero, Pinky, Janika, Basically Clueless PinkFeldspar, Living in Mirkwood (deleted), a leaf blowing by (this blog), and JaizyMay (current blog) in that order.
-Most of the graphics and vids click to sources.
-Personal blog for Janika Banks.
 photo README2.gif

Translate

Pages

Wednesday, May 25, 2022

a [knight] of portent

So this has been going on alongside a parallel current to my own vacation. 


Her end of vacation is gorgeous, I'll share a few pix. On my end it's been raining us out every day, so kiddo has only been to swim lessons and a little light shopping. We might look for a nicer indoor recreation pool with a big slide today. 

 


They came back from a walk on the beach to a surprise wedding breakfast.



This is where I'd be.



In the other daughter's home, this one is already trying to do the dishes. She's not even one yet.



Poor Papa got a total makeover during a haircut over the weekend.



I'm growing my hair out. It's getting a little awkward because I don't do hair in my eyes very well.



Last couple of nights I've been very abruptly waking up at very certain times no matter how deeply I'm sleeping or going back to sleep. 






Especially one person.


I feel like my brain has kicked into high gear and I'm not sleeping as much as I should. Doesn't feel like a euphoric episode starting up, more like I'm being synch awakened. That happened bigly in April, still need to get that post done, and super bigly in February. Looking back through a few seemingly unrelated timestamps yesterday, it became really obvious just how synched I was. This is a new thing, not my usual "Come see" wakings where I'm invited by Someone to experience or learn things, like the night the woods were full of super synched fireflies strobing in a wave rhythm. This is more like I'm talking to someone in my sleep, a real person, and then abruptly wake up in mid sentence completely and instantly forgetting everything we were talking about, which has been frustrating because I can usually remember remote dreams in such detail that I can write them out. If I'm lucid dreaming with another person, this is a first. I've remote interacted many times but it's always been accidental and without intent. Lately I'm having intent and purpose, and it's been very satisfying to go deep in convo exchange like that but really sucks not remembering.

Back to real life, as it were. My psychologist came back from vacation and approved scheduling again, so I'm really hoping in a couple of weeks I'll get that 15 year old chess game offer I decided to take him up on. I could care less who wins, just need to play. That part of me has lain dormant too long. I'd like to see where that leads.


No comments:

Post a Comment