-Mobile continuation from Xanga blog PinkyGuerrero at PinkyGuerrero, Pinky, Janika, Basically Clueless PinkFeldspar, Living in Mirkwood (deleted), a leaf blowing by (this blog), and JaizyMay (current blog) in that order.
-Most of the graphics and vids click to sources.
-Personal blog for Janika Banks.
 photo README2.gif

Translate

Pages

Tuesday, May 3, 2022

blue rose


Timestamp was accidental, I'm taking it to show that I'm in world sync today. Clicking that to the thread will lead you to the chicken.


Message to my primary this morning. 



I'm actually doing very well with chores around the house today for the pain level I'm in, thanks to half a tramadol.

Caught myself time slipping, rushing a mother's day card out the door, hoping it doesn't arrive late. I need to think through and set up some kind of file organization that calendar syncs so I can get mail out on time. I'm really tired of missing holidays when I 'blank out', especially as these people are the ones dearest to me.

This song showed up in my head without warning I think about 2 or so days ago, maybe 3, and it's been stuck. Not a clue, wasn't in youtube or even on internet when it started playing in my head, hadn't heard it in years. Actually helped me go to sleep with it on repeat the other night. Not a lot of fanvids I'm keen on using with it, but this one works, too bad it's not the full version.



And here we go again, youtube is auto playing next suggestion now and I have that turned off. Interesting.




I talk to twitter, twitter talks back to me, and in the unsaid nuances between a variety of tweets in my incoming feed are people feeling so in love and so unable to physically express that with a real person.

I feel everyone. I have for a long time. Some more than others, some only once or twice, some all the time. I wish I could hug everyone and someone, like the sky hugs the earth and shares its love.

Let me not to the marriage of true minds
Admit impediments. Love is not love

Which alters when it alteration finds,
Or bends with the remover to remove:
O, no! it is an ever-fixed mark,
That looks on tempests and is never shaken;
It is the star to every wandering bark,
Whose worth’s unknown, although his height be taken.
Love’s not Time’s fool, though rosy lips and cheeks
Within his bending sickle’s compass come;
Love alters not with his brief hours and weeks,
But bears it out even to the edge of doom.
      If this be error and upon me proved,
     I never writ, nor no man ever loved.

That was from brain sex, robot style.

You are all in my head. I love you so much.

April 22, 2008









Click next for why this matters.



I just ran out of time, hafta run.

No comments:

Post a Comment