-Mobile continuation from Xanga blog PinkyGuerrero at PinkyGuerrero, Pinky, Janika, Basically Clueless PinkFeldspar, Living in Mirkwood (deleted), a leaf blowing by (this blog), and JaizyMay (current blog) in that order.
-Most of the graphics and vids click to sources.
-Personal blog for Janika Banks.
 photo README2.gif

Translate

Pages

Wednesday, May 4, 2022

braincation


I'm on braincation today. I don't think I got 3 whole hours of sleep.

The rest of me will be leaving in a little over an hour for a very early physical therapy appointment. After I get home from that and a couple of errands I've gotta price stuff for a 2-day citywide yard sale. Beyond that is up to how I'm surviving therapy this morning.

I think I've got the timestamp thingy fixed. I was on central time in South America, I think, now I'm back on Chicago time.

Youtube suggested a playlist mix to me and since I can't share that because it's transitory, I got screenshots of the list and then made a hard playlist that I can share. A lot of the suggested playlists are ridiculous because I'm constantly into all kinds of stuff, but this one was a very easy music list that I can live with, like suddenly AI was paying attention to a more personal level of my experiences with and sharing youtube. 



No comments:

Post a Comment