-Mobile continuation from Xanga blog PinkyGuerrero at PinkyGuerrero, Pinky, Janika, Basically Clueless PinkFeldspar, Living in Mirkwood (deleted), a leaf blowing by (this blog), and JaizyMay (current blog) in that order.
-Most of the graphics and vids click to sources.
-Personal blog for Janika Banks.
 photo README2.gif

Translate

Pages

Monday, May 16, 2022

the real enemy


A long time ago when I was still nearly starving myself and drinking dark lager, I told someone I wish I could put a straw into people's brains and drink them if I could. I'm sure that sounded disturbing. What I meant was I would love to be able to read minds and see what was really going on with people because I am so socially deficit and face blind that I still have a hard time with it, even after years of practice, but I didn't have enough self knowledge back then to word it properly.

Around that time I also thought about and consciously decided to try atheism on. I've always been able to alternate into conflicting thought without a problem because of the way I grew up with my dad and was very practiced at playing board games with myself and even managed to pull off a chess game where I didn't know what other me was going to do. I don't know if other people, especially children, are able to consciously switch around between alters like that, but I had a pretty good handle on it by the time I was 14. I didn't realize at the time that was what I was doing. I just thought I was clever, and maybe I was, but I wasn't always in control of it. I know now that was a mutual agreement to play a game together.

Anyway, I still remember where on a highway I was driving when I decided this. I wound up in a very interesting convo with God about it that pretty much went (paraphrasing into short short version) You can try but don't expect to pop back out of that any time you want. And I did try just to see if I could do it. It's possible to switch completely into an opposite belief and I know this because I've done it, not out of reaction to the world but because I simply wanted to. Of course, it didn't take long to start remembering the accident and telling God to take it, feeling wrapped up in bubble wrap and cotton experiencing everything in a weird different time stream while my life was being saved.

Wait, gotta stop for live blogging, except this wasn't digital. Something in my bedroom just literally moved. Interesting place in my writing for that to happen. I have a new beach ball that I'm supposed to use for physical therapy, sorta half flatten it and lay on it under my neck and use that to slowly turn my head left and right as a core strength exercise. It's been sitting in a particular place that isn't flat at all so it can't roll, hasn't moved once. Oh, it moved again. So it has out of the blue moved twice now since I brought up God stuff to you guys after sitting completely stilll for over 24 hours. Maybe this is important. 

So getting back to the story. That was also around the time frame that I was working on my sociology degree, which included all kinds of stuff about ethics and social psychology and religions, population stats and movements, politics, you name it, if it's anything group, sociology studies it, macro and micro. I had grown up extremely inquisitive about the nature of humans in general since I could clearly see before I was even in middle school my parents used religion to manipulate us kids, and by the time I was in middle school I could clearly see that churches and beliefs were manipulating them. I was stuffed back into a tiny box every time I started asking questions, and by the time I was out of high school, people found me pretty disturbing. A lawyer in a church in my 20s let me know I was asking things that most people wouldn't ever think through in their lifetimes. Many people don't realize governments manipulate religions in very subtle ways, like tools controlling people. Look into big star people like Billy Graham sometime, globetrotting around meeting with interesting government officials. My dad was hardcore Billy Graham, that man could do and say no wrong. Pay attention to that kind of stuff.

So I tried on atheism. The timeframe was before the big sad Mother's Day story, and I'm just realizing this very second why that maybe the vision I saw afterward was so important. It's in that link if you are interested. Since that vision, I've never wavered again. 

Anyway, the thing I learned during the atheism stint is that it's actually harder to not believe in some kind of higher Source than to believe. I'll sift it down to saying if you have to remind yourself or the world around you that you are an atheist when anything nonatheist pops up, you are literally consciously having to reject higher than self belief over and over. If you never even think about it and all that slides by, yeah, you're an atheist. I learned that not from caving during my atheism experiment, but from suddenly seeing from a new point of view, a new lens viewing people around me. I never noticed until I did that how many people literally feel compelled to announced their atheism on a regular basis. That suggests low level programming to me.

I'm a Mennonite by birth, a Christian by upbringing, and a Jesus fan by choice. It doesn't matter to me whether anyone proves here or that that Jesus was real or not. There is so much in this world that is unprovable so I just don't mess with it. Historical debates aside, he's just a really neat idea, and my favorite thing is the flipping the moneychangers' tables in the temple. People were getting ripped off just trying to do as they were told in order to show that they were practicing their institutionalized faith correctly, which is a really down and dirty trick, and if I'm understanding the story right, Jesus got a bit violent over it.

I need you guys to really grasp this, ok? I don't care about the gun laws yay or nay, don't care about your beliefs and whatnot, but if you are sitting on your butts waiting for other people to "do something" about your screwed up local governments and calling yourselves Christians, you are missing the whole point of Jesus. If you are demeaning other people for being screwed up versions of political control, you are completely missing the forgiveness boat and the whole point of the entire bible.

The old testament is full of politics and how that all gets screwed up over and over. It's usually some religion as control mechanism screwing everything up, and what they don't give you graphic details on is the underlying theme of child and human sacrifice being the cause of that. And that's not just some distant past, that is still going on all over the world behind every religion, in every big church institution.

It's not you versus other people. It's us against the controllers.

Atheism is a tool and those of you calling yourselves atheists need to learn how they weild it.

All religions are, at the heart, tools that control us, divide us, and keep us too cognitively sterile to think through problem solving. It's so bad that religions capitulate to governments that go against belief systems.

Do you know why Congress approves of "peaceful protest"? Because you're not flipping their moneychanger tables. Because you're still controlled.

I'm not saying to get out and hurt people. I'm saying there comes a time when it's vital that you literally drag people out of their offices and read them their rights.

We are not a Christian nation. We never have been. You've all just been drugged asleep. There is no debating with world leaders and local leaders who are so puppetized that everything they see as higher than self is completely against your belief systems. They will never see reason or logic, they will always follow their own Luciferian god in everything they do.

This war for world control has been going on a very long time. If you've been reading along with me for a few years and still haven't looked deeply into the long history of the Khazarian mafia infiltrating the world with their deeply perverted form of Kabbalism under the edict of world vengeance till no one not agreeing with them is left, you need to put your bibles down for a few minutes and look into that. Lack of knowledge isn't going to save you. We are literally on the brink of U.S. sovereignty being handed over to the World Health Organization during the World Economic Forum this next week, and you are about to lose your 'religious freedom'. And you'll never get it back.

I haven't spent decades of my life putting straws into brains for no reason. My life hasn't been saved over and over for no reason. I was born to make words for people to understand. I haven't spent years blogging to not say this.

YOU are about to lose EVERYTHING.

FIGHT FOR WHAT YOU BELIEVE IN. This includes you, atheists. You're not immune from search and seize when we lose habeas corpus.

Are you tired of governments on all levels telling you what to do. REMOVE THEM.

We are millions in the U.S., billions in the world. We can dismantle them. It's never too late to rise up. Stop waiting for other people to do it for you.

Before I go, just a reminder that our nation has been prepped with a whole lotta sleeper cells who are weapons trained and only need a trigger to activate into violence. Their brains are broken like mine, but unlike mine, theirs are hidden from them. They have no idea they are soldiers at the snap of fingers and will start killing when they are told. The school shootings and seemingly random bombings are tiny examples of that. When our nation goes into meltdown, we will be in a real zombie apocalypse, and you need to figure out NOW what you are willing to do to make it all stop so WE THE PEOPLE can get control back from world level mafia organizations. If/when white hat alliance ever has to activate military on our own soil (U.N. military is NOT white hat), you need to understand what is really going on.

Don't be afraid to learn things. Learning religious histories won't damage your own faith. You might learn a little compassion or something, but the main thing is you learn who the real enemy is and what they are doing to us. Don't be afraid to team up with other faiths against the real enemy.

Think this all through while you still have time.

Pinky says hi and she loves you guys.




No comments:

Post a Comment