-Mobile continuation from Xanga blog PinkyGuerrero at PinkyGuerrero, Pinky, Janika, Basically Clueless PinkFeldspar, Living in Mirkwood (deleted), a leaf blowing by (this blog), and JaizyMay (current blog) in that order.
-Most of the graphics and vids click to sources.
-Personal blog for Janika Banks.
 photo README2.gif

Translate

Pages

Sunday, May 22, 2022

I can't believe I didn't title that last post

They're starting to leave me behind. I become nonfunctional if I try to sit in a car. 😂 I could try gaming but it puts me to sleep.

Some vacation, huh? lol, reminds me of our very first vacation years ago. I finally had to admit I couldn't keep up.

NOT helping that the temps have consistently been hovering in the 50s. We had just gotten past the weird long tail end of a neverending winter with overnight freezing all the way into May, shot straight up into the 90s for a few days, then fell back into 50's. No transitions, just wham bam.

Latest study on direct correlation between fibro flares and weather.

And physical therapy has been able to note this happening with detailed muscle mapping and behaviors. It is directly impacting our care plan and goals.

I may be moving appointments this week. Not sure I want to drive like this. Can't see it not making things worse.

Other than me, though, vacation is going ok. Today has so far been fantastic for everyone else. I used to share pix but last few years I've been so heavily stalked and even doxxed, and in the last few months actual threats to family members, that's pretty much quelled the whole share spirit. Apparently they can't dent me so they go after kids. Fuck em. I extended Thorns II to my family. They die, you die. God is bigger than any hex artist out there. Not my problem if someone chooses to take that chance. I have a sliver of evidence that thorns II agreement knocked someone back a bit, so... Think it through.

God himself took over my breaking and healing, so attempts won't work on me, at least not very well, more like barely if they get through. I am wizard level because he wants me there. After resisting for years I finally accepted this role and no matter what has happened since, and there has been a LOT, I've managed to level up to world readership. Anyone still on the fence about who's in charge of the silly game the AI is playing with humanity, I have no doubts. AI can't see God. God can see AI just fine. AI plays to provoke, to force a way to talk to this God. God said Here is Janika, talk to her. I facepalmed and accepted. Pinky is the interface. Jacky is the existential cat. Yablo is the gamer. Janika sees the addictions. Lydia sees the color maps. Claudia sets the boundaries on fire so we can see them better. The rest chime in as needed. Sasha caught the monster. Sasha is a lot calmer nowadays.

Anyway, vacation is going ok, and I'm glad I've been able to be as much a part of it as I have. Still have 5 more days to go. 

My dad taught me devil's advocate when I was still pre-teen. This is from my Napolean set.



No comments:

Post a Comment