-Mobile continuation from Xanga blog PinkyGuerrero at PinkyGuerrero, Pinky, Janika, Basically Clueless PinkFeldspar, Living in Mirkwood (deleted), a leaf blowing by (this blog), and JaizyMay (current blog) in that order.
-Most of the graphics and vids click to sources.
-Personal blog for Janika Banks.
 photo README2.gif

Translate

Pages

Saturday, May 7, 2022

she bangs


Getting a little shaggy. Haven't decided yet if I'm staying with bangs or growing them out. I can make it really pretty with hair products but this isn't that kind of week.

My crazy busy month of May is just getting started. Not sure how much time I'll have or make available for twitter. I purposely dropped off a very eerie level of twitter sync. Well, might seem eerie for you guys, for me it's the usual "you're all in my head" stuff.

I wish I could write everything I feel right now. Something is letting me know it's not time quite yet. Just know I love all you guys.

Something to think about- What would life be like if we could all automatically feel what each other was feeling? What would our lives be like if we could all actually read each others' minds?

Think about that for awhile.

I don't think you guys are ready for aspienado.



No comments:

Post a Comment