-Mobile continuation from Xanga blog PinkyGuerrero at PinkyGuerrero, Pinky, Janika, Basically Clueless PinkFeldspar, Living in Mirkwood (deleted), a leaf blowing by (this blog), and JaizyMay (current blog) in that order.
-Most of the graphics and vids click to sources.
-Personal blog for Janika Banks.
 photo README2.gif

Translate

Pages

Monday, August 22, 2022

can fact be fiction?


Testing my old photobucket hosting linkovers. That pic was originally uploaded in 2008, but because photobucket went through a major upgrade, details on that photo now say it was uploaded in 2020. So possibly everything I have in photobucket loaded before 2020 no longer carries the original upload timestamp. It still retains 'date taken' info because that loaded into the photo information from my camera.

DATE TAKEN:
Feb 29, 2008 at 12:05 AM
ORGINAL FILENAME:
trip08032.jpg
FILE SIZE:
35.85 KB
IMAGE SIZE:
1440px x 1080px
CAMERA BRAND:
Hewlett-Packard
CAMERA MODEL:
Photosmart M415
MOBILE UPLOAD


Many original content sites have been upgraded over the years, and the upgrading can do everything from simply recreating a publish date to completely overwriting the original html and breaking all the picture and video links. I know that well after salvaging more then one blog from more than one host server move.



I got that off the web and loaded it onto my host many years ago and never wound up using it. Photobucket saved the original info about that picture.

DATE TAKEN:
Jun 12, 2007 at 5:39 PM
ORGINAL FILENAME:
mountain.jpg
FILE SIZE:
67.65 KB
IMAGE SIZE:
1436px x 1080px
CAMERA BRAND:
Panasonic
CAMERA MODEL:
DMC-FZ50


I don't remember when and what picture I discovered this on, but some years ago I realized that if I upload someone's photograph to my host and their info is retained as part of the photograph, I can see their info. I once caught that someone was sharing 'current' photos that were really much older and from a different camera than they described using, and they put their own copyright on it. That was when I realized a lot of people lie about a great many things for a variety of reasons, a main one being money. I caught other people manipulating photos (long before the world in general heard of 'manips') and passing them off as real photos, which in my host showed very differently from photo information because those didn't come from a camera.


I could go on about many things I've learned, but I'm mostly just filling time and now I need to get off here. But my point would eventually come down to 'original content' of anything else, such as maps and ancient books and whatever. People in general are very easily misled because they don't have a clue how often they are lied to, even by people in 'official' positions, or people of reputation, or people leading crusades of 'knowledge', or people simply making stuff up because it's funny to lead other people on.

Throughout my blogs I talk about going inside yourself for your truth. If you want to know things, the whys and wherefores and such, it starts with your inward journey. If you cannot expect brutal honesty with your own self, you really can't expect to find answers around you that mean anything real, because if you are lying to yourself, you won't recognize others still lying to you, no matter how much truth you think you have discovered.

The great awakening isn't what you think it is.

No comments:

Post a Comment