-Mobile continuation from Xanga blog PinkyGuerrero at PinkyGuerrero, Pinky, Janika, Basically Clueless PinkFeldspar, Living in Mirkwood (deleted), a leaf blowing by (this blog), and JaizyMay (current blog) in that order.
-Most of the graphics and vids click to sources.
-Personal blog for Janika Banks.
 photo README2.gif

Translate

Pages

Tuesday, August 23, 2022

brain candy

 


Those of you who know how to see one of my trackers may have noticed I reset it, along with resetting one with a 3 year history on it on another blog. Not sure how in the world this was happening, but last night blogger linking crossed the streams and the same tracker was linking through on 2 different blogs, had never done that before. I gave it every chance, closed all the windows and started over checking several times, kept getting the cross link, so I thought fukit and just wiped them and reset them. Still can't tell what's going on. The other trackers across other blogs seem fine.

So you guys know what a controlled demolition is, right? 

I've been wondering for a very long time if General Washington, the purported father of our country, who we all know is a ranked Mason, was also Illuminati. Well, he either lied (I cannot tell a lie, I chopped down the cherry tree), or he really had no clue. The conundrum would be that he not only went to bloody ragged war through a brutal winter, but literally risked his own life being a double agent for the Crown, and if you can follow my train of thought, the subterfuge has always been a 'movie', a theatrical event demonstrating that there are, indeed, 'good guys'.

Let me pause for a second to be clear. I don't think Masons are 'bad'. I think some Illuminati members aren't 'bad'. What I THINK is that the 8000+ year old 'magic' culture that we lump into 'Egypt' but really started with pre-Phoenecian Kabbala developed over the millennia into the maritime law that 'captured' the world under the trifecta of Vatican, Crown, and DC. It's all one big long thing if you really look at developmental history all over the world.

Reminder that I have a complicated degree that includes world religions, social psychology, the studies of populations and ethnicities, world language developments, everything world culture, lotta statistics, and iced with geological history and weather effects, planning and zoning, psychological assessment, and political science and communications. I did nursing school and nutrition one year, have a couple chemistry and math classes, etc,, studied college level grammar in high school and even did a logic, language, and argument stint one summer. I ate up everything that had to do with human interaction. I craved knowing. On my own time I've plunged into philosophies, cosmology and physics, and lengthy study of filming and broadcasting, particularly science fiction, fandoms, and 'fake knowledge' for lack of anything better to call it. I have a keen interest in reactive passive-aggressive knee jerk from screens, which I've been calling Plato's Cave and "experience addiction" for years. One area I never got into was esoterics and I'm not huge on literature, although I'm well read, so I've had quite a lot of catching up to do on some things. My point is, as exciting as the thought of political breakthrough and real change was, the meme wars have grown very tiresome for me, and even though I'm seeing people trying to 'break free', as it were, they're not free at all, they are simply captured by another mesmerizing knee jerk operation.

And the ones who actually know things aren't really talking. Some hint, yes. They delight to hint. They say go study...

Before I go on, I want to challenge people who've had the distinct advantages of growing up in knowing the secrets or globetrotting and gathering the secrets. If you guys cannot be kind to the slaves who haven't had these advantages and are therefore too stupid to get it, what good are your secrets? If you cannot simply just share without vitriol, and there are quite a lot of you like this, then what good is it that you know something?

The whole POINT is kindness. Being here. After every single fucking secret is sifted out, the last question remaining is Were you kind?

Ok, got that out of my system. I cleared space today for this post. Game event is about over, I set everything on 24 hour productions so I could walk away, and I want to address this thing that has been in my mind for awhile.

Hang on, going to make a backup copy before I go on. Today just feels like one of those days where I could pour my heart out and the editor poofs my stuff. I've had that happen before, it's pretty devastating, and it never seems to happen on anything frivolous.


click for source

All right, I didn't write all that extra stuff just to show off or anything, more like to demo how stuck in my brain I am. I cannot walk by stuff without looking into it. I cannot pick and choose 'what I believe' like so many other people out there. I've brought up my compulsive reading addiction, well, it's so bad that I'm often, all my life, up through the night voraciously data mining everything I can get my hands on, for lack of better wording. I used to inhale books of every kind, have bathed in internet for decades, and now I suck up twitter searches like spaghetti. I love you guys. All your minds... My personal doublethink goes like 

wording is brain food, food is love, (wow, google literally isn't letting me go to my wordpress blog even with a direct address in the search bar, interesting, had to use my gravatar profile just to get there) "Twitter especially is a polyamorist's dream come true".



Anyway, I have a problem. I shared this in 2014.

I Have Yet to Come Across a Help Article for Compulsive Reading Addiction


Ok, now I can get to my points.

I find things. Click this snip to see George Washington addressing whether he knew anything about the Illuminati.







So that at least settles the question of outward appearances. 

Here is the Illuminati agenda infiltrating the Freemasons. Again, snip clicks to source.




And for posterity, since it's already in archive and the video has been deleted, I'm going to paste over that written content so it's easier to read, in case that archive ever goes away.

This video exposes 25 goals that the cult of Illuminati used to turn the world into a current state that it is, paving the way for the Antichrist (mentioned as 'the director' in this presentation). Speaker: Ted Gunderson, a former FBI Agent in charge, born November 7, 1928. Info of the card game is below. Illuminati goals are: Video by Rifleman0007 1) Men are inclined to evil rather than good. 2) Preach Liberalism. 3) Use ideals of freedom to bring about class wars. 4) Any and all means necessary should be used to reach their goals as they are justified. 5) Believe their rights lie in force. 6) The power of their resources must remain invisible until the very moment that they have gained the strength so that no group or force can undermine it. 7) Advocates a mob psychology to obtain control of the masses 8) Promotes the use of alcohol, drugs, moral corruption, and all forms of vice to systematically corrupt the youth of the nation. 9) Seize citizens' private property by any means necessary. 10) The use of slogans such as equity, liberty, and fraternity are used on the masses as psychological warfare. 11) War should be directed so that the nations on both sides are placed further in debt and peace conferences are designed so that neither combatant retain territory rights. 12) Members must use their wealth to have candidates chosen to public office who would be obedient to their demands, and would be used as pawns in the game by the men behind the scenes. The advisors will have been bred, reared, and trained from childhood to rule the affairs of the world. 13) Control the press, and hence most of the information the public receives. 14) Agents and provocateurs will come forward after creating traumatic situations, and appear to be the saviors of the masses, when they are actually interested in just the opposite, the reduction of the population. 15) Create industrial depression and financial panic, unemployment, hunger, shortage of food, use these events to control the masses and mobs. and use them to wipe out those who stand in the way. 16) Infiltrate Freemasonry which is to be used to conceal and further objectives. 17) Expound the value of systematic deception, use high sounding slogans and phrases, advocate lavish sounding promises to the masses even though they can't be kept. Video by Rifleman0007 18) The art of street fighting is necessary to bring the population into subjection. 19) Use agents as provocateurs and advisers behind the scenes, and after wars use secret diplomacy talks to gain control. 20) Establish huge monopolies towards world government control. 21) Use high taxes and unfair competition to bring about economic ruin by controlling raw materials, organized agitation among the workers, and subsidizing competitors. 22) Build up armaments with police and soldiers who can protect and further Illuminati interests. 23) Members and leaders of the one world government will be appointed by the director of the Illuminati. 24) Infiltrate into all classes and levels of society and government for the purpose of teaching the youth in the schools theories and principles known to be false. 25) Create and use national and international laws to destroy civilization. Video by Rifleman0007 Speaker: Ted Gunderson, a former FBI Agent in charge, born November 7, 1928. The Illuminati Card Game: The card game shown in this video is "Steve Jackson's Illuminati Deluxe card game". It started as an online RPG in around 1990, and then got so popular that someone printed it. Secret service then tried to locate and confiscate these cards, as they were not suppose to be released so widely. Despite the effort, it made it's way into a mass print in about 1995, then was stopped in 1997. You can listen more about this card game here: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FdPGXOuVGd0

What the heck, let's be super thorough and make it easier to share in chunks.





Years ago I said NWO would be about Masons vs Moors, didn't I? (blog thread, srsly read those for context, was before I know about Kabbala and its origins) At least, that's what it looks like. Masonic elites vs Phoenician Kabbala cult. Problem is, how do we tell any of it apart any more? And the real problem is, do they ultimately want the same thing?

First of all, transparency.


So far so good on nothing poofing out yet. I'm going to grab some breakfast, brb.


+_+ I came back and wrote some stuff, and *poof*. So let's get to the arduous part, where I rewrite what I already wrote from my glitchy memory. In the old days I could memorize a blue book exam response simply by writing it out the night before and then rewrite it word for word just from memory during the test. Ever since my brain crash it's been so laborious scraping my lines of thought back up that often I've gotten mad and nearly thrown the laptop and stomped off, never saying what I was about to say. Some of it was gold, too. But I got myself by the lapels one day and said YOU CAN DO THIS. SO DO IT. And over several years I trained my mind back into focusing, relaxing and allowing connections to find themselves again, taking breaks and sudden rushes of remembering coming back and fading again before I could get to a notebook writing it down, constantly refocusing on relaxing and allowing the connections. I can't tell you how many years it takes a brain to heal from synapses breaking to the point of going dyslexic, losing math skills, constant short term memory glitches, not being able to read or construct sentences- months and years of practicing on blogs. And my first reaction to *poof* now is nonchalantly just talking through the frustration until I'm settled enough to start piecing it back together. It is flowing out of me and through me so easily again nowadays, just it's gone once it has. It blows me away sometimes to rediscover threads I made or posts I've written because I don't remember them until I read them again. Imagine living like that every day. Imagine all the writing I'd get done if that had never happened. If time wars are real, I was found. That brain crash happened within months of getting online at a job and establishing Janika Banks as a web presence. Nearly everything Janika Banks that you see online now is after that brain crash. You know how I said up there that google won't even let me get to my own wordpress site by putting the address into the search bar? Yeah. I must have said something incredibly important at some point if that is a real possibility. I say things now that not only get accounts blocked from me but got 18 years of content wiped from google search.

Ok, I had said breakfast was a blip because my nerves are up a little about finishing some crown work today (dentist), so you guys didn't see me doing the dishes and getting a shower. And then I started in with how I still see people quoting "Learn to read the map" years after Q dropped that. And then I asked what "the map" really is, right. Like one guy made this cool Q clock, others worked on the deep state mapping project, stuff like that, but no one could ever definitively say what 'the map' actually is.

Hang on a sec, I'm going to start backing this up paragraph by paragraph now just in case. I have a backup private blog that I sometimes paste over to, you never know when I'll need to repaste something back.


Ok. I've been going a different direction off and on for a few years into Quantum Language Grammar Syntax, like I've shared in a few places. Some of you know what that is, most of you have no clue. It's very important, but it's not where I'm going here. I spent 14 hours last week listening to David Wynn Miller talking in a couple of very lengthy videos, and as I was nearly finishing the second and he was demonstrating what a knowledge key was that he had in his possession, it dawned on me that if the keys are real like that, then so is the map, but we wouldn't recognize it as a map, just as we don't recognize the keys.

Four days ago I wrote 

Just a thought.
History repeats in cycles on schedules.
The calendars all rotate in and out of each other like complex guided kaleidoscopes, too big and colorful for us to see in entirety.
The Phoenician/Kabbalah calendar permeates the world behind all other calendars.
Learn to read the map/calendars/time cycles.
The higher Masons know these secrets.
A few find the [keys] (knowledge technology).


I've been saying in places lately that I can see the kaleidoscope operating, actually a number of kaleidoscopes. I have the kind of brain that can 'see' beyond 3 dimensions, which I've brought up before, and as I was mulling over lockstep and timelocks and cycles of time again one day, I suddenly saw how it all works. The simplest way to say it is to remind everyone (again) that we repeat everything we do in loop cycles- education periods, holidays, sports seasons, TV programming, retail sales, business quarters, etc, everything we do all day long is repeat everything we've done every year all our lives. I've gone so far as to notice that friends on my 10+ year old Pinky twitter were repeating almost identically things they'd said the year before, down to the day, without ever realizing it. For some reason, despite my glitchy memory, I seem to have a memory for timestamps on twitter. I hung onto twitter for that so I wouldn't feel so lost, because the world became timeless for me after the brain crash, and I'd talk about being the Unstuck Pinky (like Sheridan as the Unstuck Man in Babylon 5). Everything we experience is engineered, and everything we do is on schedule.

Now imagine being able to visualize this as a model of multiple 'wheels of time' moving in and out of each other in complex synchronous rhythms, with all the little engineered schedules and events happening exactly when they are supposed to from macro level world business, to micro level individuals slumping through yearly winter depressions and illnesses. ALL of this is engineered. Imagine being able to visusalize the tens of thousands of timetables and countdowns moving in and out of each other without upsetting any kind of balance, and imagine this all being locked into a controlled system that is completely ignorant of this going on. As you can imagine, I started looking for calendars.

So after I wrote that thought up there on truthsocial, I shared a link to the Illuminati Calendar I found on Academia. I use that app, it's awesome, everyone should have access to their storage.

Ok, never pasting over from an academia pdf again, that was disastrous. Thank goodness I didn't lose this entire page. I just did a paste to a test blog, it's encrypted bigly. Anyway, the pdf is just one page long so I'll just manually retype what is at the bottom of the page.

The years are counted from 630 A.D., the year when Yazdegerd III, King of Persia, was crowned. Thus, for instance, the 29th day of Pharavardin Y.Z. fell on April 18th, 1783 A.D.

Obviously, that is only a tiny portion of calendar mapping.

Ack, I've only got an hour till I have to leave. Let's see if I can finish this thought.

After that, yesterday I posted a link to a perpetual calendar site on twitter with this sample page.


I couldn't help having some fun. I wrote "Maybe cross reference."


Here is a bigger example.



I need to wrap this up now. I just want to point out that quite of few of us have been lumping Freemasons with Illuminati and calling them all Luciferians/Satanists, and it's just not true. Just because people join organizations, particularly those who have more secrets the higher up they go, doesn't mean a person is automatically a thing we see in our minds, or have been trained to see by psyops. Think this through, I don't have time to go slow now. Q originally lumped a lot of stuff into one thing and loads of people jumped on that without doing due diligence and thoroughly researching. Many never noticed all those skipped steps that leapt from a tidbit of unsourced accusation to a huge assumption of blanket guilt. That is very concerning. There are people who have escaped the higher echelons of sadistic ritual to become whistleblowers, which is proof that not everyone capitulates into becoming guilty of doing deeds themselves. What we need to understand and accept is that sorting through the chaff for wheat can be very time consuming, not to mention delicate work under the gun in this case, and we need to be patient with the whole pitchfork thing.

On the other hand, if we learn the hidden system of control, WE can take the control back. Can you do that? Can you focus and take a little time to learn things? Because this is important.

I love you guys. I really do. 



No comments:

Post a Comment