-Mobile continuation from Xanga blog PinkyGuerrero at PinkyGuerrero, Pinky, Janika, Basically Clueless PinkFeldspar, Living in Mirkwood (deleted), a leaf blowing by (this blog), and JaizyMay (current blog) in that order.
-Most of the graphics and vids click to sources.
-Personal blog for Janika Banks.
 photo README2.gif

Translate

Pages

Monday, August 29, 2022

strange relevance

So I wanted to try this thing, you know, kind of like where you go to any random book in a public library, go to a prepicked page and sentence number, read that one sentence and see how it applies to you personally, right. I've played that game before, seems to work intriguingly well. About a week ago I heard a preacher say he would tell someone to pick up a bible and randomly open it and point to a verse and read it and see what it matched currently in their own life or something going on around them, and he said every time someone did that, they were a bit astonished.

So the other day I was on both twitter and truthsocial just cringing at the endless string of hate in my feed from purported Christianish accounts, and I just shut the phone, suddenly thought of that random trick, looked it up and sure enough.


This morning I was zipping around twitter trying to keep my balance on several threads converging into some kind of timing crossover between solar flares and people trying to decode riddles down to calendar dates for destruction, which, after years of seeing that stuff, really grinds my head because it honestly just doesn't matter WHEN so much as WHAT ARE YOU DOING SPENDING ALL THAT TIME ON TWITTER, so I was moving around the house and making my bed and my eye fell on my bible off to the side that I hadn't opened since that thing up there, and I thought ok, let's see what today is about. All I did was just flip this open. "Numbers", haha.

Numbers 21:28-29. 

For fire went out from Heshbon, 

A flame from the city of Sihon; 

It consumed Ar of Moab, 

The lords of the heights of the Arnon.

Woe to you, Moab! 

You have perished, O people of Chemosh! 

He has given his sons as fugitives, 

And his daughters into captivity, 

To Sihon king of the Amorites.


Wikipedia 

Heshbon (capital city) and Sihon (king of the Amorites)

Amorites




I got to wondering if that is around the same area and time that Phoenicia was starting up their seaport trades. Phoenicia - Encyclopedia of The Bible - Bible Gateway As you might know, I threw together a couple of threads on Phoenician history in regard to modern deep state one day.

(7) strayhen on Twitter: "Phoenicia https://t.co/LYcp6IuVPV" / Twitter 

(on threadreader at Thread by @strayhen on Thread Reader App – Thread Reader App)

(7) strayhen on Twitter: "Phoenicia questions Part two Part one Phoenicia history thread at https://t.co/HOUWidNkKK https://t.co/Rkv4DaPBWm" / Twitter

(on threadreader at Thread by @strayhen on Thread Reader App – Thread Reader App)

I'm a speed reader, my way of sharing digs is usually showing you where I found stuff. I can't make time in your life for you to actually go read, and it's not my job on this planet to make it easy for you when you're too lazy to go after something, but that is probably one of the more important historical threads I've ever made regarding to why things are the way they are now, or at least, how they got started.

Let's continue. 

Journey of Kadesh to Moab — Remember the Exodus (experiencetheexodus.com)

Is it weirdly interesting that MOAB stands for both monoclonal antibodies and mother of all bombs (masssive ordinance airblast) /battles? 

Is it weirdly synchronous that we live in a time where one word can mean so many things from different points in history and still be relevant to all of it at once?

Anyway, just thought it interesting. I'm sure a person could carry this strange weave of interconnectedness as far as they wanted and still be relevant.

This is really bringing home to me that "all times are now". I don't think time is what we think it is. I think it goes 'sideways' and gets all tangled up.


I have decided I'm never owning another chrome book in my life. This thing cannot keep up at all with my typing speed and a few windows being toggled while I look things up. It's lke being on dialup in a thunderstorm.

That or I'm being surveilled and interrupted again. You wouldn't believe the fight I've had just getting this thought out.


No comments:

Post a Comment