-Mobile continuation from Xanga blog PinkyGuerrero at PinkyGuerrero, Pinky, Janika, Basically Clueless PinkFeldspar, Living in Mirkwood (deleted), a leaf blowing by (this blog), and JaizyMay (current blog) in that order.
-Most of the graphics and vids click to sources.
-Personal blog for Janika Banks.
 photo README2.gif

Translate

Pages

Sunday, July 24, 2022

publishers

I didn't realize because I haven't been paying attention, but I'm catching on why the spikes in the phone calls lately. My materials are being checked on regularly for updates alla sudden from the same places the phone calls come from, and they have finally noticed how I networked all the blogs and used them over time to create a huge easter egging cross referencing system so that anyone can look for anything they are interested in.

You can't do that with BOOKS. I can't move my live blogging into hard copy to sell out of warehouses. The whole point to this working is that it's about more than just words. You can literally see my emotions captured in timestamps, the colors of my life, in blogs.

They want to capitalize on that. They want to make it boring and bind it all into black and white and then sell it. I'm already being read all over the world for free.

This is an autist showing you how cool the world of publishing COULD be.

And they finally caught on.


No comments:

Post a Comment