-Mobile continuation from Xanga blog PinkyGuerrero at PinkyGuerrero, Pinky, Janika, Basically Clueless PinkFeldspar, Living in Mirkwood (deleted), a leaf blowing by (this blog), and JaizyMay (current blog) in that order.
-Most of the graphics and vids click to sources.
-Personal blog for Janika Banks.
 photo README2.gif

Translate

Pages

Sunday, July 3, 2022

What's in a name?

 


That's in the chapter I just leveled into in the game I play. 


I've mentioned a few things about my life in other blogs. I know how to handle situations and I'm adept at timing my moves. Today I opened up a giant can of worms and it's all rolling out very nicely. It's a kinda scary situation but after years of watching this mess, I'm done. I'm not in the mood to deal with people continuing to make poor decisions based on how traumatized they were growing up. The situation would probably get pretty high viewer ratings if it were a drama series. I swore years ago never to air other people's dirty laundry on my blogs, but we're so close to possibly ~~maybe~~ winding up on public news depending on how stupid it gets that I need a cathartic dump zone just to keep my nerves from dancing like a cat on a car battery.

Just pray no one gets shot. A pistol was cocked today, thankfully nothing happened. Still have a ways to go resolving this situation.

If anything happens to Scott I'll be raining hellfire like these people have never seen, and this will be very public. He's on the phone with his brother right now, who is career military, and it's sounding like another sib will be very involved, as well. We're at the point of dealing with felony level probation breaking along with senior abuse and endangerment (drug den level camping in her house to use her bank account, guys, I'm in a pretty nice neighborhood and this shit still happens), so... Happy Fourth of July, I guess. The senior who is being victimized is just turning 90, legally blind, and can barely walk across her own home with a walker. If she were my own mother I'd have gone in guns blazing. Metaphorically

I'm sorry to say I have previous experience from living among idiots, but I'm not sorry about how much I learned from that experience. Time for one idiot in particular to go back to jail or get a clue and disappear and never come back. Pretty sure he's not smart enough to get a clue.



No comments:

Post a Comment