-Mobile continuation from Xanga blog PinkyGuerrero at PinkyGuerrero, Pinky, Janika, Basically Clueless PinkFeldspar, Living in Mirkwood (deleted), a leaf blowing by (this blog), and JaizyMay (current blog) in that order.
-Most of the graphics and vids click to sources.
-Personal blog for Janika Banks.
 photo README2.gif

Translate

Pages

Wednesday, September 7, 2022

hello

click to go to the gallery


Just wanted to say thank you. Yesterday it felt like an extra prayer went out for me specifically, actually felt that, and then someone contacted me and asked if I'm in a safe place. Yes, I'm in a pretty safe place.

I don't get names and I don't ask for them. I also don't respond that well to contact because I've been overly contacted in the past, so it's ok not to show up on my radar. I won't retell the stories here, but they're out there.

While I'm waiting for annual wellness check next week (and to see if ALT is still coming down), I'm settling on being ok with this probably being viral hepatitis from norovirus. If pancreas is involved, it's really mild compared to what I've been looking up. It's uncomfortable, not unmanageable. Rest, hydration, small snacks of dense nutrition between stretches of rest from food, enjoying myself through the day, not worrying so I sleep ok, these are all healing. I live in a very quiet neighborhood, no one bothers me.

I do share when I'm bothered, and I have no idea if that upsets some of you, so be reassured that I'm confident in the thorns protection I prayed for. If I'm suffering in any form from some weird remote attack, I know they are, too. I don't bother myself thinking about it. If it gets to me I just pray again for their learning opportunities. I have no proof whatsoever, but there have been a couple of times that certain pain or nerves stopped nearly immediately after praying that, and while it's hard not to wonder (because it's none of my business), one can imagine a sudden spike in their own head or gut would probably stop anything they're doing in their tracks. What people intent on negativity pointed my way fail to know or understand or realize is that I've already lived on the edge of nonremittent severe pain for so many years in the past that most people cannot even conceive of what that must be like. So while I continue my day, it would seem they cannot continue theirs while they are intent upon inflicting me. I simply don't think about it. They bring it on themselves, it's none of my business.


Anyway, I'm ok. We're good in this house. Thanks for asking, and I love you.  ❤️ 

No comments:

Post a Comment