-Mobile continuation from Xanga blog PinkyGuerrero at PinkyGuerrero, Pinky, Janika, Basically Clueless PinkFeldspar, Living in Mirkwood (deleted), a leaf blowing by (this blog), and JaizyMay (current blog) in that order.
-Most of the graphics and vids click to sources.
-Personal blog for Janika Banks.
 photo README2.gif

Translate

Pages

Thursday, September 1, 2022

things n stuff

mood

I rarely feel up in arms enough to do this more than once every 4-5 years, but I shot a feedback note off to microsoft the other day about the latest update, forcing the localized 'news' page (which looks awesome now but I never did localize my settings) onto every single new tab opened so that every new tab opened is constantly loading identical multiple news, weather, sports, and shopping items before it will let me even get close to typing one letter in a search bar, and that is death on a chrome book. The processor in this thing is dismal. I ALWAYS have multiple windows open. I live to brain slam the 'net. Surfing is for noobs. Might wind up back on my years old higher EMF 50 pound gaming laptop, which will make me less mobile. *pout*

I was deeply enjoying relative freedom this summer with so much more healing going on, until a norovirus sweeping through the region around back to school time kicked off what might possibly be a pancreatic flare. I haven't felt anything like this since I had severe cytomegalovirus back in 2007-8 after a flu shot took my immune system down. I'm in way better health this time and have previous experience and way better nutrition nowadays, so hopefully I coast through this without it getting worse. Currently rethinking my freedom back to having a little help with the heavy lifting, as it were. And if it turns out not to be that, yay. Might still be awhile.

So if I come off a little cranky anywhere, it's not you, it's me, and I know I'm a china shop wrecker like this and I need to curl up in the mouth of my cave overlooking the world without going down there smashing things.

Applause to the person who figured out super stealth on my big pinky blog. I wish someone here would do that.

Click over and read the description on this.



No comments:

Post a Comment