-Mobile continuation from Xanga blog PinkyGuerrero at PinkyGuerrero, Pinky, Janika, Basically Clueless PinkFeldspar, Living in Mirkwood (deleted), a leaf blowing by (this blog), and JaizyMay (current blog) in that order.
-Most of the graphics and vids click to sources.
-Personal blog for Janika Banks.
 photo README2.gif

Translate

Pages

Wednesday, June 15, 2022

remember, there are no sides


Imma bullet point.

  • Irony is not being able to tell a cracked tooth is blowing up bigly from an exposed nerve because pain level from the dislocation on that side the last 40 years has apparently been comparable.
  • If I get a root canal tomorrow it'll be only my second one in my whole life. If it's just a repair, awesome. The cracked tooth is right by the dislocated side of my jaw that we've been working on.
  • I'm looking forward to ice cream and pain pills the rest of the week since tomorrow's dental visit will undoubtedly kick off some interesting reverb in my jaw.
  • In the meantime, I've been enjoying watching the Obi-Wan Kenobi miniseries and a Sliders marathon, hanging out with my chickens, and recently conquering all 3 maps in our latest game event with only 10 players in my fellowship.
  • I think the whole fake Joe Biden thing is to help control the transition away from using gasoline. If anyone were paying attention, this has been in the agendas for years. Hannity just said "by design". Yes, this is part of the purge. Eliminating petroleum production will limit big pharma. Think it through. Petroleum has been used in health care products for decades, and people have been getting more sickly the whole time.
  • Everything we are seeing happen in the 'news' is distraction, it's giving us a focal point to place blame. Those of us who've been aware how saturated baby foods and sugared cereals have been with Monsanto bleed off of chemicals and what a lot of the farming industry has been feeding animals in industrial feed lots are not at all sorry to see these things being pulled from the public. Some of us have been aware for decades and this is the first time in my whole life I've seen a coordinated effort to clean up all the things that have been making us sick. Again, think it through.
  • The world food shortage is going to get worse, they say, and yes, I say it's because everyone has forgotten how to garden. In the 'old days', nearly everyone had something growing out back and a few chickens or geese around. There was always something to grab off a vine or a tree or something to butcher if the larder ran a little empty. While they are purging the world of all the bad stuff that's been building up against us, we'll necessarily have to tighten our belts a bit and use our brains strategizing how to navigate food gathering.
  • I love you guys. I'd love to have the energy to be out there more but real life is ramping up behind the scenes and I need to get ready.
  • Be sweet. Goes a long way.

No comments:

Post a Comment