-Mobile continuation from Xanga blog PinkyGuerrero at PinkyGuerrero, Pinky, Janika, Basically Clueless PinkFeldspar, Living in Mirkwood (deleted), a leaf blowing by (this blog), and JaizyMay (current blog) in that order.
-Most of the graphics and vids click to sources.
-Personal blog for Janika Banks.
 photo README2.gif

Translate

Pages

Wednesday, April 27, 2022

space case

preview

70pieceBluemoon-2

I made an online jigsaw puzzle, if you wanna try it out just click it.


There comes a point in every round of physical therapy where I feel like I'm in some kind of shock, and here we are. The pain level has come down dramatically and I've slept like a real log a couple of times, but the stuff now is about healing while I continue, and we're talking deep tissue in places no one's touched before. Did you know you could get a massage on your mandibular joints inside your mouth? That was weird. Keeping in mind this isn't just TMJ, this was discovering I've lived with a dislocated jaw for quite awhile.


This was today's treatment.



Anyway, what 'shock' feels like when I say that is when I take a prescription pain med and still can't function normally, it's like I'm stunned and staring and have to focus really hard to keep doing something.


I may stare at FailArmy vids till bedtime. Here is the newest one.




No comments:

Post a Comment