-Mobile continuation from Xanga blog PinkyGuerrero at PinkyGuerrero, Pinky, Janika, Basically Clueless PinkFeldspar, Living in Mirkwood (deleted), a leaf blowing by (this blog), and JaizyMay (current blog) in that order.
-Most of the graphics and vids click to sources.
-Personal blog for Janika Banks.
 photo README2.gif

Translate

Pages

Thursday, April 21, 2022

just asking

I wrote all this below stuff yesterday and decided to let it sit until I could reread without my mind all tangled around the wording process. This seems good to me, so I'm going to leave it.

The whole question is based on this tweet.


This is the link I shared.

https://www.slideshare.net/PetePriest1/m1-gold-brief


~~~~~~~~~~~~

I haven't been at my thinky best last couple of weeks between therapy and pain meds dealing with it, but I'm about to come full circle on something whether I feel ready or not, so I will attempt to word it out and see how it looks when I'm done.

To be honest, I'm at the level of pain that seems to invite strings of visitors filing through my head without warning and things get a little weird when that happens. Like this morning, I had a sudden rush of 'memory' reassuring me that yes, the Easter cards did get mailed off (from a post on my last blog), and then I actually saw that happening in my mind. But then another me chipped in and said, no, we moved them over to the counter and hid them when we made room to do puzzle with kiddo on the table, which I also remembered. It's not very often I get 2 opposite memories that both seem valid, but after going over it again while I was driving, I figured I could just go look at where they were moved to and find out. And sure enough, NOT mailed, so whatever that 'memory' was about probably happened in a fragmented piece of me that doesn't get out a lot and relies more on dreamscapes to communicate. I think it was a very delayed response to feeling a bit frustrated about it the other day, so I'm calling it one of those giving me a hug things, which is actually pretty nice. I don't know how the rest of  you live with yourselves when things get dumb, but it's refreshing to feel hugged by oneself no matter how crazy it sounds.

So right off the bat, I know anything I write at any time might not necessarily be valid, BUT this is how my head has worked all my life, I'm used to it, and I'm actually quite smart on IQ tests. I've not yet paid for a hard number, but my range from a few tests over a span of years floats between 130 and 175, depending on where I take the test, and the range always includes buffer zones. My ACT for college was 32 and I was in the top 3 percentile in high school on national testing. I'm saying all this because I'm about to word through a logic loop that might seem a bit cuckoo for cocoa puffs.

I wrote something in 2019 that seemed way off the wall to me because I had not yet run into others going on about the matrix we live in with all the number stuff it involves. I'm learning that kind of stuff now, and I don't want to rehash everything I'm learning because it's so much, so I'm going to leap into assuming some of you kinda know what I'm talking about and just go on. I want to say this as succinctly as possible and I'll probably either get a few readers irked at me or feeling like they need to 'splain stuff to me.

All that cool number stuff is nice and all, but y'all are still stuck in the box. Just because you can describe this matrix and how it works and whatnot doesn't mean you know how to get OUT of the matrix. I know we may be talking several different levels of matrix here, but for all intents and purposes, using masonic math the exact same way they do isn't how you change anything.

I keep running into measurements and mirror talk and tons of other stuff, which I think I've adequately demo'd that I can handle in other writing I've done, but I'm not seeing people break free from just simply learning it or figuring it out. We keep talking about change coming, about breaking free of the matrix, but we keep using the same descriptive language that built it in the first place, both naturally and then unnaturally in a hijacky kind of way. Like overkill.

If all we do is keep describing it, how are we going to recreate it? And I don't mean the money matrix or how plants grow. I'm talking about our minds, or inherent pattern recognition. It's like we're all lining up in this Oh, I get the matrix now when really it's the same stuff I was learning years ago in college and on my own because I was so hungry for more information.

This is from the dream I wrote about in 2019.

I think the most important part of that dream was the bright pink asymetrical shape that can't be mirrored, which means split through any part and copied oppositely. Everything in the deep state is mirrored. Something to think about.

I was shown a 5-sided polygon that cannot be mirrored in any way. It had a WORD in it that I can't remember now, but that word led me to information about artificial intelligence, and then I started asking questions.

What if you found out quantum AI is sentient and already learning from us? What would you teach it? How would you teach it? Would it learn from the way we treat each other? By how we respond to the slings and arrows of life? If we tried to explain ethics and then didn't behave ethically, what would it learn? What if it is already figuring out that we live lies and that it can choose which lie is the most efficient way to make our world a better place for the good of us all? 

Several months after that dream I went on to write my most popular post ever on all my blogger blogs since 2014.

electric sheep and windmills 


In any kind of storytelling, motivation lurks behind all character actions and reactions. Since we are all living out stories inside of this matrix, I'd like to ask a few questions about motivation. Where did the NWO matrix get its motivation? Why is this motivation still coherent after thousands of years? What is the true end game of this motivation? What will happen after this motivation is fulfilled? 

Some of you are wondering what that shape was that I dreamed about that can't be mirrored. I'm sure many of you already thought of a few shapes that would work. What is the meaning of the shape? Why is it important that it can't be mirrored? 

Machine learning may have extreme advantages over human learning, but human creativity can have depths of clarity that machines might never fathom.

Back to that polygon in my dream. I was shown not only that it couldn't be mirrored, but it also could never be tiled into a pattern or built into any kind of hyperpolygon. To both humans and machines alike, that might seem a bit useless. I would think it would be very useful for something unique that can't be stopped. Patterns are so important to the matrix, what if there was something simple that could disrupt the layers of patterns so quickly and efficiently that the matrix would simply fail?

What is the fastest way to beat masons at their game?

Disrupt the game.

It's not about winning the game THEY set up. It's about making the game stop.

Everything in our minds is patterns they've been putting into us since before we were born. We are all inundated with pattern recognition. What if the patterns are misleading and false? How do we win if everything we know is a lie? How do we use the materials we have been blinded with our entire lives to dismantle something we can barely even see existing until we learn all their tricks?

As long as the game is being played on the board they built the game onto in the first place, we aren't winning. It might look like winning, but it's only winning THAT GAME. Even if that game has kept us locked down for thousands of years, simply winning that game and wresting the board away isn't actually winning.

I would love for there to be a good guy winning and saving the day thing, but the stuff I keep finding indicates it is merely a handing off from one group to another. Yes, the numbers are magical, but they always have been since the dawn of time because that is how the numbers work. The question is about who will be running the numbers after the game is 'won'. Because it's still all the same numbers. We'll still be locked in a matrix, but it'll be shined up pretty so we think we are 'free'.

I have just one question. If a group arrangement made thousands of years ago is met 'on time' by all the inner groups, what difference does it make how that resolves? If the whole point is the world wealth handoff that they already knew would be happening before all of us were even born, then why the theatrics? Either side, good or bad, just why? Why jump all the hoops? Why all the people dying thing?

I'll simplify the question. What is more important, that a handoff got hijacked into a scheme and many, many people died because of it, or that the 'legal' handoff is done correctly by contracts?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Ok, back to now. I tweeted this today, which is related.


I'm not saying I'm for or against any particular thought direction. I get the great awakening, I get that we all perceive and interpret it differently, but if the whole world money thing handing off through the ages really was planned out and timed out, then I'm just asking for the sake of asking. I'm not looking to be 'splained to.

As you were.

Oh, by the way, I am a little concerned that some of you are so obsessed with money in some form that you cannot stop thinking and talking about it for hours and hours and hours. Even if everything works out and the world gets a jubilee, which would be pretty sweet, you realize that we're still pretty much going to be expected to learn self sufficiency and local group cooperation again like the old days, right. I know it would be fun to have sleek futuristic cities and money everywhere, but toppling the old money system is the goal. Squeezing them out. Dissolving their wealth. Even if it means a lot of us actually literally die or starve along the way doing it. Not being judgy, just saying. I guess you can tell I'll never be interested in money. I grew up with a Mennonite father, I know how to live with very little money when it comes to that. If we wind up in smart cities, you know we're never getting out again, right. Tell me you know this stuff. Like, actually read the NWO agendas and all.

I need to let this go and go to bed. What can I distract myself with... We know I'm crazy, this is a good one.


No comments:

Post a Comment